Advanced Technology and Techniques
At SERVPRO of Chaska/Chanhassen, we are continuously investing in new technologies to allow us to do a better job for our customers. When your property suffers water, smoke, soot or fire damage, you need a company who can efficiently not only assess the damage but also get it cleaned up during the mitigation process.
Our equipment allows us to perform mitigation and repairs to the highest standard as outlined by the IICRC in their various industry standard drying and clean up guides.
Constant Investment in Technology
At SERVPRO of Chaska/Chanhassen we are constantly investing in different technologies to allow our certified technicians to do their job better. This includes:
- Infrared Cameras, which allow us to see moisture and water behind walls without cutting in to them
- 3D Property Scanning- we can create a high resolution 3D scan of your property so you have a record of all preloss conditions
- On-site iPads- All of our technicians use an iPad to record the damage, collect signatures and monitor the clean up and dry out process. All this information can electronically be sent to not only the homeowner but the insurance company as well
By bringing the latest in technology to the job site you can be confident that the damage to your home or business will be repaired efficiently and correctly!
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.